Rely on maximum stability for your staff at home
To keep productivity as high as possible when working remotely, companies need a flexible and robust solution for videoconferences - in an evaluation of the British PCMag Google Meet stands out from the competition.
Google is the only provider to dispose of a unique cloud infrastructure including their own submarine cables, offering 100% reliability to all applications such as the videoconferencing tool Google Meet:
- Google has invested over 30 Milliarden $ in its infrastructure - the basis for both Google products and Google Cloud
- Google Meet is available for free until September 30, 2020 and can be used as a standalone solution after the special offer expires - as certified Google Cloud Premier Partner Wabion can assist you with the implementation
- 2 million new users every single day resort to Google Meet, the videoconferencing tool included in Google Workspace
- Google Workspace with G Mail, Docs, Google Slides etc. keeps providing full performance, always sticking to the highest security standards, even with the exponentially increasing usage volume
- Companies like Kaeser, Conrad Electronic, Tx Group, Ringier and Salesforce have multiplied their Meet user numbers and hold up to 50'000 videoconferences every day
“These days are extraordinary and I am happy that I can rely on my partner right now. With Wabion we have implemented within days a communication and videoconferencing solution based on Google Meet that our employees can now use for communication. Thank you for that!”
Klaus Peter Fett, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Röchling SE & Co. KG
Make your business future-proof
Google want all businesses to keep running as robustly as Google themselves. That is why they offer Google Meet for free until September 30, 2020. As leading Google Cloud Premier Partner of the DACH region, Wabion helps numerous companies to benefit from this offer - rapidly and without any detours or complications:
Do you want to make your business as robust as Google? Wabion Managing Directors are at your disposal for a 1:1 webinar via Google Meet. Reach out to Michael Walther or Michael Gomez directly - or use our contact form.